The Southeast Toyota Loyalty Rewards Program is complimentary and you are automatically enrolled in the program when you service your vehicle at a participating Toyota Dealer. Currently, for every dollar you spend at a participating Toyota dealer on service, you will receive one point. When you accumulate 300 points at a specific participating Toyota dealership; you will receive a certificate for $20 off your next service at that Toyota dealer. The following program terms and conditions apply.
1. General. This document contains the terms and conditions of the Southeast Toyota Loyalty Rewards Program (the "Loyalty Program") and includes information describing eligibility for participation, and how to earn Loyalty Program points, certificates and other rewards. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any use of your certificates or other rewards will constitute your acknowledgement of and agreement with, each of the terms and conditions described herein.
2. Program Administration. The Loyalty Program is provided by your participating Toyota dealer and is administered by Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC. (“SET”). All correspondence regarding the Loyalty Program must be addressed to: Southeast Toyota Loyalty Rewards Program, Program Headquarters, 2441 Bellevue Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32114 and sent by certified mail, return receipt requested. If you have any questions concerning the program, please contact Program Headquarters at 1-888-262-2424.
3. Eligibility. Every person over the age of eighteen (18) (“eligible person”), who services their vehicle on or after April 3, 2013 at a participating Toyota dealer in FL, GA, AL, SC or NC (“Participating Toyota Dealer”), is automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Program ("Program Participant"). Fleet and wholesale customers and employees of SET and Toyota dealers (including employees of their parent and subsidiary companies) are not eligible to participate.
4. Household. A “Household” is consists of all eligible persons living at the same address. Points are awarded to the Household and rewards and certificates are specifically addressed to the Household, and may only be used by any eligible member of the Household. Household membership is determined by the address on the eligible person’s driver’s license.
5. Earning Points & Certificates. Each Program Participant is eligible to earn points based upon services performed on their vehicle at a Participating Toyota Dealer. Currently, Program Participants will receive one (1) point (“Point”) for every dollar they spend on eligible repairs or service, (limit per repair: 2,999 points). For every 300 points earned by a Household at a specific Participating Toyota Dealer, the Household will receive a twenty dollar ($20) certificate (“Certificate”) good towards a future repair (except tires) at that specific Participating Toyota Dealer. Points, Rewards, and Certificates are dealership specific. For example, if a Household earns 300 Points at dealership A, it will receive a Certificate good towards services at dealership A. If a Household earns 200 Points at dealership B and 150 points at dealership C, it will not receive a Certificate for dealership B until it earns 100 additional points at dealership B and it will need 150 additional points from dealership C to earn a certificate for dealership C. Points automatically expire when the Household has not earned any Points in the past two (2) years at the same participating Toyota Dealership. Rewards and Certificates are valid for six (6) months after date of issue.
6. Points - Eligible Repairs & Services. All customer paid repairs and services performed on any vehicle (including non-Toyota vehicles) at a Participating Toyota Dealer, excluding body shop repairs and warranty repairs, are applied towards Points for that specific Participating Toyota Dealer under the Loyalty Program.
7. Rewards & Certificates. Rewards and Certificates are dealership specific and are valid for single use (no change will be given nor will a credit or Point be issued), towards a future service, maintenance, or repair, (except for body shop repairs and tire purchases) at the specified Participating Toyota Dealer. Rewards and Certificates must be presented at time of payment with proof of Household membership (driver’s license). Rewards and Certificates expire six (6) months from the date of issuance, cannot be duplicated, sold, bartered, brokered, or transferred for any reason, have no actual cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Rewards and Certificates may not be combined with any other certificates or offers. Program Participant is responsible for all income and other tax liability arising from participation in the Loyalty Program or the receipt of benefits under the Loyalty Program. Consult your tax advisor concerning tax consequences.
8. Loyalty Program Changes; Termination. SET reserves the right to make any and all decisions as to the Loyalty Program and all decisions are final. SET may, at any time, without prior notice, (a) change, limit, or terminate any aspect of the Loyalty Program; (b) terminate the Loyalty Program in its entirety; (c) amend the Loyalty Program Rules, benefits, or features, in whole or in part; or (d) terminate a Program Participant's participation in the Loyalty Program for any reason. Changes may affect outstanding transactions, Rewards, Certificates and Points, and may include, but are not limited to, the earnings rate for Points, the Points required to earn Rewards or Certificates, the type of transactions qualifying for Points, the type or value of Rewards or Certificates, the expiration date of Points, Rewards or Certificates. Any of the foregoing actions may be taken even if such actions affect the value or conditions of Points, Rewards, and Certificates already earned. Updates shall be effective on the date they are posted on the website; continued participation in the Loyalty Program after such date constitutes acceptance of all such changes. The most recent terms and conditions of the Loyalty Program can be found at www.southeasttoyotaloyalty.com. Upon termination of the Loyalty Program, participants shall forfeit all unconverted Points earned as of the termination date but any Rewards or Certificates issued shall remain in full force through their individual expiration dates.
10. Governing Law & Arbitration. The Loyalty Program is subject to all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. It shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Florida, without reference to conflict of law provisions. SET and Program Participant agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising from or relating to this Loyalty Program shall be resolved by binding arbitration conducted in Broward County, Florida by the American Arbitration Association. SET and Program Participant acknowledge and agree that by participating in the Loyalty Program, each has chosen arbitration rather than litigation to resolve any such dispute, claim or controversy and each submit to the jurisdiction of Broward County, Florida for the resolution of all disputes, claims or controversies arising under this Loyalty Program. SET and Program Participant understand that a judgment on any arbitral award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. NO ARBITRATION UNDER THIS LOYALTY PROGRAM SHALL BE CONSOLIDATED WITH ANY OTHER ARBITRATION. At the conclusion of the arbitration, the arbitrator will decide who will ultimately be responsible for paying the filing, administrative, and/or hearing fees in connection with the arbitration. SET and Program Participant agree not to use arbitration under this section for any individual claim that is properly filed and pursued in a small claims court in SET or Program Participant’s state or municipality as long as the claim is pending only in that court. This section shall survive termination of the Loyalty Program or Program Participant’s participation in it. If any portion of this section is deemed invalid or unenforceable under any law or statute, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of this section, these Terms & Conditions, or any prior agreement you may have had with us, each of which shall be enforceable regardless of such invalidity. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between an arbitration organization's code of procedures and this section, this section shall govern.
11. Indemnification & Limitation of Damages. By participating in the Loyalty Program, Program Participant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless SET, Participating Toyota Dealers and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, representatives and contractors (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability for loss, claim, injury, expense, or damages arising out of or in connection with the Loyalty Program, including but not limited to, the receipt, ownership, or use of any Reward or Certificate or other reward available through the Loyalty Program. SET will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep the calculation of Loyalty Points and the issuance of Rewards and Certificates accurate; however, SET does not guarantee its accuracy. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SET OR PARTICIPATING DEALER’S LIABLITY HEREUNDER EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).